Thursday, July 15, 2010

Three Things Thursday

I saw someone else on another blog do a Three Things Thursday and figured since we are on a "three" kick...I would go with it!

1. I am super, super excited that I found a babysitter for this weekend!!! (Third time is the charm as the first two people I called couldn't do it) Jeff and I are having a date night with just the two of us! Dinner and a movie! Literally I can't remember the last time we went out just the two of us. And yes....I think we will go see Eclipse...but that Inception movie with Leo looks good too!

2. I love blogs...I mean I find new ones all the time I like to read...it is crazy! I love food blogs, running blogs, life blogs, and the list goes on.

3. I went running last night for the first time in what almost 2 weeks and it was great! I'm getting excited about getting back into it full time...

3.1 (Sorry I couldn't keep it to 3...) I got a massage today!! It was a last minute thing as I got a $30 coupon via e-mail and today was the last day it could be used....it was AMAZING! I love massages!

No comments: