Friday, April 26, 2013

Camp and Be Positive...

It is official...Norah and I are going to Buddy Camp at St. Christopher this summer! I am so excited! I went to St. Christopher for a few years when I was younger and loved it! I cannot wait to see what Norah thinks about it and the camp experience.
Well TGIF! Another week is done and it only leaves 4 weeks before the end of school...how crazy is that!? Don't you wish that everyone was more positive sometimes? It can be a struggle to stay positive when you are around those who are more of a "Negative Nelly" attitude. Oh well...life goes on. So here are some helpful quotes (all from Pinterest) for those that need a boost and I honestly have to keep reading them myself lately! Be positive people...life is too short!





And when in doubt...


No comments: