Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Peace Dove and Stuff...

Norah's latest painting is one of my favorites she has done to date! I wish you could see it up close...there is a lot of detail.
She is getting really good at it and I was really impressed! I tried to get a close up but I only had my phone for both pictures so it does not give it all the glory it deserves! 

I cannot wait to see what next week's picture will be...we are going to have an Art Gallery at our house! I think I'm just going to dedicate an entire wall in the dining room to her paintings and just switch them out as needed. 


  • Here is some random stuff for ya. I want this Elsa top...please go on sale one day! Can be found HERE


  • Speaking of sales...the Friends and Family Sale (lasts till April 28) is going on at Saks Fifth Avenue and I would love these for 25% off with code FRNFAM2 (and honestly TB rarely goes on sale!)
You can use discount on this Elsa top pattern...


I have these in blue and wear them all the time! You know I need some black ones!  


I seriously could have all my shoes by Tory Burch (all can be seen HERE)...I love them! Well let's be honest....the next money I spend on clothing will be for baby girl as it is time to outfit her for the summer!

  • And now...movies....has anyone heard anything about "The Big Wedding?" It has a lot of peeps in it...


And of course...I cannot wait to see "The Great Gatsby" It is going to take a lot to make me like it without Robert Redford but I think it will be good!


Well I'm off! Two more days till the weekend...cannot wait!

No comments: