Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lots of random stuff...

1. Tonight is the one award show that I usually find entertaining....if only Adele came to sing a song too then it would be super awesome!
2. I did watch some movies this week in my sickness mood. I watched "Hunger Games" a zillion times as it was free on Amazon Prime. The more I watch it...the more I like it and I totally love who plays each part. Now I am very excited about the next one to come out. (HERE is when I saw it at the movies and thought I didn't love it because it was different then book)
I also watched "Mansfield Park" and loved it...of course. You know I love British stuff and Jane Austen to boot...yeah!
3. On the book front...in March I finished "The Gargoyle" by Andrew Davidson. It was good but I wanted it to be better. It is not for the faint of heart.
I am about to finish a re-read of "Pride and Prejudice"... always love it! I also watched the movie at some point during the week too as it was on TV...that is why I ended up picking up the book to read. And I am currently reading "Fall of Giants" by Ken Follett...it is good and I only put it down as it was easy to read "Pride and Prejudice" this week as it is on my Kindle and "Fall of Giants" is a real book. When I was still feeling yuck and the beach trips...it was easier to take the Kindle with me.
4. Speaking of "Pride and Prejudice"....our very own Darcy had a birthday the other day. He and Finn (Finn's birthday was in March) are now 3 years old! Can you believe it! They are so cute!

5. Also this week is the start of the Masters golf tournament...which is such a fun event to go to and watch on TV. It always reminds me of the golf scene and The Heritage golf tournament follows it. The Heritage at Hilton Head is where I met Jeff 11 years ago...crazy huh?!
6. You need some pics of Norah from today! Here is a pic of her leaving Church...
And she went with Ellie to a birthday party...here are she and Ellie on their way...they are the cutest!
7. So here is a completely random tidbit that proves that I am not hip...but oh well! As I was watching "Hunger Games"... I was thinking about the actors and I remembered that "Gale" (Liam Hemsworth) was the boy who is with Miley Cyrus (gracious..help him!) and then I realized (actually wikipedia told me) that he is the brother to Chris Hemsworth. I mean what must their parents look like!! I'm just sayin'...Wow!
8. Today is the last day of Spring Break....now only 7-8 more weeks of school before Summer Break is here! (I actually have to work some this summer but still....)

No comments: