Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday Things...

Amazing...the weather today turned out fabulous! Norah and I went to check out our school's first ever home baseball game for a little bit which was held at Retreat Park. Between Staples Park (tennis and soccer) and this park (baseball)...they are soooooo nice. I feel spoiled having these parks just minutes from our home! I was proud of the students as they were playing a great game and it was fun to see everyone out cheering for them!
The sky was bright blue, the sun was shining and the temperature was perfect this afternoon...loved it! All this great weather has me itching to be outside more (especially after these yucky rainy days.) This past weekend we were able to be outside and get some flowers planted, yard work (still more needed!) and we have been eating on our back porch (I love having a screened porch.) Jeff actually took Norah to the beach this past weekend too and needless to say, she had a blast! Love that girl! She loves the water!

Did anyone see "How I Met Your Mother" last night on TV? I don't always watch that show anymore but the episode last night was hilarious! Classic. You can watch the last scene HERE...it requires you to understand that Barney believes that Ralph Macchio is not the real Karate Kid (I loved that movie!) You also may need to remember that Barney once dressed liked this before...
I saw some peeps on Facebook post a picture of these...
Those look like a fun thing to have living at the beach and would make a cute gift! Well tomorrow is the half way point of the week and the dogs are getting a much needed haircut! Cannot wait for the weekend!

No comments: