Saturday, May 25, 2013

Book Time...

I finished our Book Club book ("What Alice Forgot") last week and liked it a lot! It was an easy/quick/fun read....would be a good beach read for the summer!
Yesterday I finished reading "Heaven is Here" and really liked it too. It made me cry at some parts but I think it is such a miracle book. Reading it you think you know how you would react but in reality I cannot imagine being in "her shoes." I knew the story of Stephanie Nielson and her husband and read her blog but it was nice to read about some of the details of the accident and recovery (still a daily recovery and never-ending process.) I find her inspiring and hope that she continues to lead a wonderful life!
I received a $25 gift card for Amazon.com (which is like my favorite!!) from one of my students yesterday! I have already bought some books and cannot wait to start reading today! Gotta love getting a book delivered to your Kindle instantly!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I think we will go enjoy the day on the beach!

No comments: