Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Whew!

It is one of those days that I have so much to do but so little time! I got home about 5 pm today from school and we immediately packed the dogs and Norah in the car and had Family Night at the beach! Norah even got in the water....what!? She says it wasn't cold but I don't believe her!
After making dinner and then doing some work for school...I am doing this quick blog post....knowing that there is so much to do around the house! How is it already 9 pm!? I've decided that you cannot have it all...at the same time...so household chores will have to wait till tomorrow. It drives me a little crazy to know there is laundry to be folded and dishes to be done...but I guess you gotta prioritize. I also must finish my Book Club book tonight as we meet tomorrow! So I'm off to get my read on (I'm half way done!)...but first will leave you with a little "funny" regarding the election today in SC (I cannot believe he won!)  :)

No comments: