Sunday, May 12, 2013

Great Weekend...

It has been a great weekend but need to back up a little...Norah had Muffins for Moms on Friday at school and she was so cute! She made me the best cards and vase of "flowers" for me...I just love her so much! My mom got to come with us so she ended up taking Norah home after the program and they ended up hitting the beach.
Poor Darcy had been acting strange all week and I thought maybe he had an allergic reaction to something that was used on him for his wash and haircut...but I ended up taking him the the vet on Friday. I am so glad I did because he has a bacteria infection in both ears and all over his skin! So lots of medicine later, he is slowly getting better. Poor thing!
So after taking Darcy home from the vet, Norah and I went and got our nails done for my Mother's Day! When I asked her what her favorite part was...she said she liked when they rubbed her feet and the chair "bumped" her! She is awesome!
Jeff fished on Friday so we had a fish fry with the Wilcox family and it was a great night!We always have such a great time with them! (They fried some shrimp too...it was all so yummy!)
Saturday came and we went to breakfast together. Jeff and I got some papers to read...still aren't big fans of reading the local papers here yet...so we got these...
Saturday was low key and needed! Norah and I went to visit Nini and Pops and then went on the beach for a little while. The weather is pretty awesome right now!

Sunday we ate brunch with Pops and Nini for Mother's Day...then Pops had to head home. I ended up going for a run (which was so needed!) Jeff went to the gym while Norah and I went to the grocery store for the week's supplies. Then I took my mom to the movies and dinner for Mother's Day and Jeff took Norah to the beach! Today was absolutely beautiful weather wise too! My mom and I saw "The Great Gatsby" and both really liked it! The clothes were amazing and the details were grand. (Seriously I loved the clothes!!) It was a little strange to hear such modern music during it but I thought the acting was perfect! We then got a great dinner at Salt Creek Cafe...it was a great day! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there...especially my mom and Jeff's mom! Being a mom to Norah is my favorite thing in the entire world!!
Now it is back to reality and time to gear up for the week...how horrible is it that I'm already ready for next weekend! :)

No comments: