Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mid-Week Happenings...

This week has been exhausting...but it is half way done and a three day weekend approaching...so not all bad! Today Norah had her Art time and painted a Marlin...(look how fast her face has healed!)
Then since it is Wednesday...it is Family Night! We made Norah a sandwich and a bag of strawberries and headed to the beach!

Jeff and Norah braved the waters and had a blast! I watched and read a book...so it was complete heaven! Every time I would look up...it would make me smile. I love my Jeff and Norah! I have been stressed out lately and slightly overwhelmed but the beach and spending time with my family always clears my thoughts! We ended up leaving about 7:30 pm to get Norah ready for bed and now we are gearing up for tomorrow and headed to bed ourselves. So I will leave you with one last beach pic...enjoy!

No comments: