Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Catching up...November 2017

Norah got picked as a representative for her 5th grade class then got picked to run for Vice President. She made her posters and wrote her own speech. She was so excited and I was so proud of her!! She did not win...she ran against another girl and boy...and the boy won. I swear the girl vote was split. Ha! She was disappointed to lose but said she would run again...that is my girl!!




Jeff and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversay in November....November 13, 2004. We met in April 2002 so have been together 15 1/2 years...crazy!! We went to Greenville, SC for a weekend. I love Greenville! We stayed downtown, went to Halls Steakhouse, and saw Les Mis the first night. The second night we watched the Tigers play at a local bar. The downside to the weekend was that I was not feeling well at all so it put a damper on all I could do.





I loved looking for the Mice on Main figurines. It was fun!



When I got home...I was so excited to see baby girl! We went and saw the new "Thor" and it was great!


Norah played her second tennis tournament and it was freezing...it was 30 degrees the first match!!!! She played really well but the weather was freakish so it was hard to play in! She wants to play another one but would like to wait til Spring.



Thanksgiving...Norah and Jeff headed to Charlotte on Wednesday and got to go to a Charlotte Hornets game. They had a blast and the Hornets won too!



I drove up Thursday early morning (hard to leave Darcy home when he is still sick from September!) Forgot to take pics all day...but got one of the brothers before we headed to our hotel for the night.


We found a restaurant open that night so we could have a quick snack before bed.




The view from our hotel we stayed in...it was in SouthPark. Oh Charlotte...I sure miss ya!

No comments: