Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas 2017 plus Christmas cards past and present

We had an amazing Christmas this year and I did not take pictures at all on Christmas Eve and barely any on Christmas when the family was here for lunch...just forgot! Boo! Everyone loved their loot and just getting to be home to enjoy everything. We watched so many Christmas movies to date and listened to Christmas music nonstop! We have really just soaked up all the togetherness and fun in this time of year! I also love all the time spent with Norah and know that the memories we make will stay with me forever. 

















Norah's big gift this year was a gaming laptop! She was so excited! She got lots of other goodies too. We all did!


I made lunch and my mom, Denny, aunt, and uncle came over...I only snapped two pics...boo! I wish I had taken more!


 And I remembered that we did not take a family pic on Christmas Eve or while anyone was here on Christmas so we did a quick selfie late Christmas afternoon! Ha! I love our little family of 3...5 including the cute dogs!!


Norah got some new badminton supplies and Jeff and her went at it Christmas! They were yelling and getting really into it...it was hilarious!



Now we are slowly getting back to normal mode around here. We have so enjoyed our Christmas break so far and we have one more week to hang out together before school starts back! Merry Christmas!!!

This is for me...I wanted to post all of our Christmas cards to date to have in one spot. I love getting Christmas cards and I know a lot of people are starting to not do them some years but they are one of my favorite things!!






No comments: