Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The big surprise of Christmas 2017...

Christmas 2017 will always be remembered as the big surprise. Those that know me...I'm never surprised. The last time Jeff surprised me was when we got engaged on December 26, 2003...but he surprised me this year! Saturday, Dec. 23...Jeff surprised me with a new car! I had no idea...had never driven it...but am so happy!

First, I drove my CRV for 10 years...we called it the black jelly bean and I thought I would drive it til it died. We started talking about how I really needed a larger car as Norah is so tall...sitting in the back seat was getting tight for her...and especially if we were all traveling somewhere or I was picking up her friends. So we decided with everything going on that we would get something next summer.

Anyway...Jeff left Saturday morning saying he had to go to work just a bit but wouldn't be gone long and was going to take my car (this happens all the time on the weekend so nothing out of the ordinary.)

When he got back...he came in the house and I told him I was going to run errands. He said that he got a nail in my tire at a job site but to come see if I thought we could drive it to the tire store. I opened the door and saw this....


I literally was speechless. It is a 2017 Honda Pilot and I think we have already nicknamed it The Flash! He had arranged everything on Friday and so he only had to pick it up on Saturday. East Coast Honda is the best and let Jeff borrow the bow! I was in shock as I would have never in a million years thought Jeff would buy me a car. Ha! So he picked out everything that I would want in a car and I love the color too...even though I'm usually a black car girl...this is a great pearl white color and it is perfect! Now if I can find a way to keep the new car smell forever!!

So he got me...the big surprise!!! Thanks Jeff!!!

No comments: