Saturday, December 30, 2017

Book #50 and my best books of 2017...

I was really hoping to hit 52 books for the year but only made it to 50...but I'm pretty happy with it. If you want to see my favorite books for 2016...you can click HERE (still some of my favorites.)

#50 was "Winter Stroll" by Elin Hilderbrand which is #2 in her Winter Street series. Just a fun, light book like the first one.


Now to my favorite reads of 2017...here are my top 6 in no particular order. 


All of these were books that I couldn't put down and that I really enjoyed reading! I would highly recommend all of them...and just seeing them makes me want to read them again for the first time!

You can check out all books I read throughout the year through the following links...
Books 38-49  (This includes "Endurance" and "The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo")
Books 23-37  (This includes "The Night Circus" and "Faithful")
Books 11-22  (This includes "Water From my Heart" and "The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane")
Books 3-10
Books 1-2

And for those that ask my about suspense genre book recommendations...here are a few I read this year that were solid reads. ("I Liked My Life" isn't really suspense but a good solid read)



I am going to get started on my 2018 reads...I already have a few on hand that I'm pretty excited about!

Connecting with Modern Mrs. Darcy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

50 books is GREAT! I have been wanting to read The Dry and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. Thanks for the recommendations!

Elena Alice said...

I just finished Endurance and really liked the audiobook (read by Scott Kelly!). I read When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin so I have been wanting to read another novel by him. I have The Mountain Between Us on my Overdrive app but I will have to put this one on hold next!

Here are my Dec reads: https://elle-alice.blogspot.ca/2018/01/december-book-reviews.html