Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Catching Up...August 2017

So I finally got a new laptop and since I have some time over Christmas break...I want to update the ole' blog with all my pictures since this is my one place I keep pictures all organized. So here goes where I left off...


Having Crabs at Aunt Susan's House


The view from her house while we were eating!


Sweet Darcy...He wasn't sick yet...but he got an ear infection in September and we are still dealing with it now in December. Feel so bad for him.


Norah went to Agape Camp for a week in August...it was local so they just went each day. She really enjoyed it!


We went to lunch one day in Georgetown. The sky was the perfect blue.


The big eclipse happened and it was really cool. I loved the little crescent shapes of light on the ground.




And then came the day...1st day of 5th grade! Where has time gone! Norah is growing up so fast!!


This is a first day of school for Norah through the years...
top-left to right...5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd
bottom-left to right...1st, K, 4s, and 3s


No comments: