Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crazy busy....

Let's see Tuesday...got up and walked with my neighbor...took Norah to school (she had water day at school!) and then went to work. Came home and Norah started complaining that her ear hurt. Wednesday got up and took Norah to the doctor and she has an ear infection...I mean I should just get a yearly supply of antibiotics as my kid is always on them!!! So I stayed home with her and whenever she doesn't feel good...she usually takes a nap on the couch...and I got a picture...she is the cutest thing ever!!

So since I didn't run in the morning...I went at 9 pm on Wednesday...it was still HOT! Then Thursday morning I went walking, took Norah to school, went to work. After work...hit up Party City, Liquor store and grocery store. Came home, made dinner and then took both puppies to the vet. Came back...cleaned up, had a friend come pick up some stuff...gave Norah bath....now writing this! It has been non-stop!

This weekend is going to be crazy busy but all in a good way! Tomorrow one of Norah's friends is turning three and having a "Toy Story" party. So after I get off work...we will all head to that. Then I have to come home and make food for Norah's party on Saturday! Norah is having a "Dora the Explorer" themed party at our house on Saturday for family and a few friends and I have a lot to do before then!!

Then Sunday...we are riding the train (light rail...but Norah calls it the train) into Uptown Charlotte to see Nickelodeon Live featuring Dora, Backyardigans, Kai-Lan and the Wonder Pets! Then Monday is actually Norah's 3rd birthday so I am taking cupcakes to school for her to share with her class! Monday night we will probably do something with her too in celebration! (I like birthdays!) Then next week is the final week before I go to the beach for a full week!! YEAH!

Well I'm off to get ready for bed and start this whirlwind of next few days! Oh yeah....last night Jeff and I were talking and I have only about 4 months till my next half marathon so I need to start getting some long runs in again. However, it is 400 degrees!! So should I wake up and run like at 5 am on Saturday?! Also I really want to get the foam roller thing everyone is talking about...I think that would totally help my legs. They are getting tight after exercising in this heat. And oh yeah...we are moving offices tomorrow so we will be packing everything...good times...good times! :)

No comments: