Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday morning...

So Wednesday I stayed home with baby girl and it was great...not that she was sick part...but staying home with her. I miss being a stay at home mom. Since she wasn't feeling so good we went on a 3 mile stroller ride and when we got back....this is the pic I took of her sleeping!

She is so cute!
This is a random pic I took of Norah Friday before we left for school...she was making faces for me! Notice the band-aid...she loves band-aids!
So back to Wednesday..while Norah napped I did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. I really liked it as it was 20 minutes and I could feel it the next day. I'm definitely going to try to do this one a couple times a week. So Wednesday night I already had plans to meet up with some ladies for a quick bite to eat and then to see Sex and the City 2. We went to City Tavern at Stonecrest (ended up being Wednesday wine night...glass a wine for $4...perfect!). We all got salads and wine...and during this time...it was a stormin' outside!

Here is Julie, Melissa and Cara (with glasses) :)


Shannon and Christie

Cara (no glasses!) and me (what is up with the lazy eyes!)
So then we went to the movies. I thought it was ok...it was kinda depressing and made me feel old! I guess since I actually watched the original series when it was actually on HBO and they were young and carefree...now they had reality hit. Glad I saw it but nothing I would watch again. It will definitely make you love your hubby more! Plus it was long...like 2 1/2 hours. Got home at 11 pm...which is late for me!!
Darcy has had bathroom issues and was up 4 times Wednesday night! Poor thing! Thursday morning came early and it was off to work. Friday was another work day...came home and Jeff got me dinner from Zoe's (love this place...salmon kabob..yummy!). So after Norah went to bed I decided to take the dogs on their first official walk. They did so well! I walked them down the street and back...then dropped them off and I went for a run. I don't love to run at night especially when the humidity is like 400% but I wanted to do something...it was great! I find that if I don't do something exercise wise everyday or close to...I feel blah.
So today...well we are hoping to take Norah to the pool at the Y but I guess it will depend on the weather...can we say...I hate the rain. Really can we have like a day, maybe two where it doesn't rain. I'm so over it. And then maybe a family dinner out tonight? We did try for a babysitter for tonight but we waited too late and no luck. Also I think I might try to run, bike and do DVD?? We'll see what I can squeeze in for the day. Well I hope everyone has a happy Saturday!

No comments: