Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fives...

So today we are packing up our offices and moving to a new office building...the movers come tomorrow. So I have packed up every file, pen, tape, etc. and now not a whole lot to do so I thought I would follow my friend Kathryn's lead and do the Friday Fives.

1. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?

There are like a zillion things I would want to do...spend the day with Norah, go on a long run at the Greenway, read a book, sleep, drink wine with friends, have a date night with hubby, go to the movies, get a massage, get a facial, look at magazines, get a pedicure, read blogs and the list could go on and on....

2. If you could start fresh, what profession would you choose?

Actually this may come into play very soon...I'm about to make a drastic career change but not ready to discuss yet!!!

3. What is your favorite candy or candy bar?

I mean what isn't? I pretty much like it all... (except I don't like Almond Joys or anything with coconut in it)

4. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought an "As seen on TV Item"?

I can't think of anything... I'm a big online shopper as I kinda hate to actually go to the store shopping but can't think of anything that I have bought that was on tv or something....

5. What movies do you always cry at? Beaches and Steel Magnolias...I'm sure there is more but these popped into my head first.

Well I have so much to do when I leave work and tonight...I wish we could leave early!!!

No comments: