Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Girl is Sick!

We are the sick house around here. Norah has Strep now. Jeff stayed home with her yesterday and took her to the doctor and I am staying home with her today. I hate when she is sick..poor thing! Sunday night she didn't sleep well as she didn't feel good at all..and Darcy got up a few times too...I think he would hear her coughing and stuff on the monitor and wake up. Last night..Norah was on her medicine so she slept through the night and Darcy only got up once! I also took Darcy to his first vet appointment yesterday and all is well! He already weighs 7 1/2 lbs at 8 wks! He has been really good and is so cute! He and Finn are already the best of buddies.

Well my neighbor and I switched up yesterday and walked at 8:30 pm instead of in the morning. Today I might see if baby girl wants to go on a stroller ride so she can get some fresh air. No pics for this post...sorry!

1 comment:

Krishna said...

So sorry baby girl is sick!! Give her BIG hug from her Aunt and Uncle. I can't believe how tall she is! We miss you guys. Krish & Rick