Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Job Update and the usual random stuff...


Well I got a job and one that I think is the perfect fit for me! I am very excited! It is with a private school here and I will be teaching a 6th grade math class, working as an assistant to the Head of School and working in the front office. And Norah will go to the same school too (she has been going to camp there and really likes it!) How perfect! I really am impressed with the school and will start in just a few weeks!

Well we have been doing the usual around here...camp, beach, pool time, house things, running lots of errands (today we went to the vet), etc. There seems to always be something to do but we are starting to feel more and more settled.

There are a lot of turtle nests on the beaches in this area...there is one that is not too far from my mom's house...I would love to see the momma turtle come up to lay the eggs or watch one nest hatch one day. There is a facebook page S.C.U.T.E. where they update any action with the nests.

I noticed these two previews for movies coming out on August 10 that look good...

And two new FREE apps that I have been using....

Finished Week 1 Day 3 today...it was so great to start running again...I've missed it!
MyFitnessPal App is so great to keep track of calories, exercise, etc. I'm probably a little late to this one but I really like it so far!

Well since my washing machine is finally fixed (Yippee!) I'm off to switch out some loads and get ready for tomorrow! So I'll leave you with a family pic I snapped of us in the car the other day...

No comments: