Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things I'm loving...

Here are some random things that are making my day lately...
Keychain that can be found here...it is so easy to just head out the door to run errands, hit the beach, etc. and be able to wear it around the wrist if needed
Norah is loving her morning camp this week! I love that she loves it! She is making new friends and getting a lot of energy out and I get some time to do all the odds and ends I need to be doing.
New app that I put on my iphone and our ipod touches for Norah..it is free and has great stuff! You can even watch all their shows on it...
Another app I have had on my iphone for awhile...it is free too! During the school year when I would be at school early in my room...I would have the bible read out loud to me through my phone as I got stuff done in my room. Now I am also doing these daily devotionals that I found through this BLOG. You find the devotionals under the "plans." You can also sign up for YouVersion on your computer through their website too...which I have also. Check it all out!



I also made another cake last weekend...this one and it was good but I liked the cake and I liked the icing (you don't even taste the coffee if you are wondering) but I didn't really love the cake with the icing. I thought an almond butter or peanut butter icing on the banana cake would have been even better! So now I need to find one to make this weekend...have no idea why but I'm loving to find cakes to try out right now!

What is everybody else loving these days?! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Caroline:

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...
Poor you! I would go CRAZY if I didn't know what grade I was teaching!!! Of course I have been at the same school for almost 30 years, so, obviously, uncertainty is not my strongest suit...
I am sending you good wishes that you will have some answers soon, so you can start planning...

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade