Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Father/Daughter Time and end of July...

This past Sunday, Jeff took Norah for a kayak ride in the creek while I went to Church (I really liked this one!) and my aunt took some pics from her house of them. They had a lot of fun and Norah is really becoming a complete beach/lowcountry girl!



I love that Norah is loving to do all these different things and she will probably love to go fishing as much as her daddy one day!

Well today is the last day of July and I cannot believe it! This summer has been packed with so much stuff (new city, new house, new job, new everything!) Today I got my new SC license plate so I definitely feel official. I also had my first meeting at the new school last week and am helping out at the school this week while Norah is in camp. Next week will be our last free week together before I head back to work on August 13. Then Norah will start Kindergarten on August 20...that is crazy! One thing that the camp told me about was a website called Starfall that Norah did at camp today and she loves it! You can check it out here and it helps with reading skills.

And still loving the Olympics! While the Olympics have been on...I saw a preview to a movie that is coming out in September that looks interesting, "The Words." Add it to the list...
Well back to painting...I have been so slack in the painting department...at the rate I am going...it will never be done. :) And of course there will be some more Olympic watching!

No comments: