Sunday, August 26, 2012

Awesome Weekend...

This weekend has been so great! We have relaxed, been productive and just had a weekend that you do not want to end. I actually thought about going into work today but decided that I needed a true break so home it is!

Yesterday Norah went to a birthday party for a friend that is in her class at school...they went bowling and she loved it! Jeff took Norah to the party and I ended up helping at my mom's garage sale earlier in the morning. We hung out last night with Norah playing pretend and making a crown for herself...Queen Norah....she woke up with the crown still intact on her head!

Today we went to Church and had lunch out. We visited Nini and Pops and came home to rest, clean and get ready to watch football! This is where I found Norah when she was supposed to be cleaning her playroom...
Now I am going to do some school work and just enjoy the last day of the weekend! :) So I will leave you a little doggy love...
Darcy...he is so easy to get a picture of because he is so laid back!
Finn...he is so hard to get a picture of because he cannot stay still! Opposites but they are so cute!

No comments: