Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School...

Today was Norah's first day of school...she is officially a kindergartner! She had a great time and they said that by the early afternoon the kids were worn out!
 I made Norah blueberry muffins for breakfast for her first day of school!

 She wears a uniform to school so I let her pick out which one she wanted to wear on the first day...of course she picked a dress!

One of the teacher's tried to snap a pic of Norah and Jeff but at this point I think she realized that Daddy was going to leave her and started to get a little "iffy" at the idea of being left...
Since I work in the building across the parking lot...I walked over when they got there and she was a little unsure of the whole thing. But at the end of the day, the teacher said she was great...and that she was a leader in the class today! Wow...Norah is officially a "big kid" now....time goes by so fast!

No comments: