Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happenings and I finally joined Facebook....

This past Saturday we went to the 2nd birthday party for a friend of ours son and had a blast! There ended up being some people there I knew from High School/College which was a lot of fun to catch up! The party was on the beach and they had a surf board which Norah tried out with her Daddy Jeff...she really liked it! I think surf lessons will be in her future...



Yesterday we got some time at the beach since this is my last week of Summer Vacation.


Yesterday I also went to a Mixed Flow Yoga class and thought about my friend, Callaway. I must admit that I am not very good at Yoga but I really like to do it! When I got home from Yoga my friend Anna and her son Fuller were waiting for us! We were excited! We tried to go to the beach today but got rained out but no worries as Fuller and Norah totally entertain each other.
 Fuller and Norah...how cute!

I also dropped the dogs off for a haircut...cannot wait to see them as Darcy was looking like a small bear walking around the house. And to the final news...I finally joined Facebook. I thought I never would but Anna convinced me and since I just moved somewhere new...I figured it would be a good thing. I am thinking that errands may have to happen today since it is kinda yuck outside.

No comments: