Monday, August 13, 2012

The End and The Beginning....

Yesterday was the end of the Olympics and my summer vacation! My summer went by way too fast!
I loved the John Lennon part of the closing ceremonies! And I was really hoping that Adele would be singing...but all-in-all it was entertaining.

Today I started my new job with a meeting, lunch and a CPR class (Yes, there was a lot of coffee involved this morning!) I really wanted to go to the Yoga class tonight too but by the time I finished at school, picked up Norah and got her dinner...I missed it! It is hard to get back in the work groove after a long break but I'm sure by next week we will be back into a routine...or at least I hope!

And of course it is the beginning of football...I did cheat on the Olympics on Saturday night to watch the Panthers play their preseason game. I do love football season so I'm excited that it is getting ramped up.
Well I had to leave you with a pic of Norah I snapped yesterday on the way to Church...love my cute little girl! Now it is time to get everything ready for tomorrow....it will be another early morning with lots of coffee! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi!
I felt the same way about the Olympics: I kept waiting for Adele!
And didn't you love when the puzzle pieces made John Lennon's face?!

Wishing you a "Happy New (School) Year."

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade

PS Adorable picture of Norah!