Thursday, August 2, 2012

Painting time...

Tonight I went with a friend I have met down here, Jan, to the Boyle Gallery for a super fun night! It was about 25 or so women and we painted a shrimp! Everyone did a different take on it and when we were done (we were following an artist's lead) they all looked different but great! Now mine is what I like to call more on the abstract side but I still like it!
I actually signed up to go to the next one which is Palm Trees...can't wait! Another great thing is I had a great babysitter come and it was nice to have an adult night out. But on a not so good note...I got home and I walked in the door and knew...our air conditioner is not working! Boo! I hate being hot in a house so let's just be glad that we have ceiling fans. Well tomorrow is Norah's last day of camp and I guess I will now need to add to my list calling an AC person to come out...seems as the list is always getting longer these days! :)

No comments: