Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mid-Week Check In...


I'm kinda over the rain. Walking the dogs in the rain is one of those things that does not make my top 5 "things I want to do" lists...if you know what I mean. Also I feel that all this rain brings the mosquitoes out and trust me...we need no help in the mosquito department at our house. The mornings here are getting smoother but now Norah has her first homework assignments ever this week...so we are finding when is the best time to do it each day and to get her to realize not to rush, etc. Today I really wanted to go to this event at the Church we have been going to but the time we got home (had a meeting), dogs walked, homework done, rain started pouring down, Norah was hungry, etc. we didn't end up going. I hate to have missed it but sometimes you gotta give up something. We had Open House at school on Monday too and it was so cute to see what Norah has done in class in one week!

I love that the US Open tennis is on TV right now....Norah likes watching it too. Tonight we had it on and Norah was pretending that she was playing tennis while they were playing. Swinging her imaginary racket...I so should have taken a pic!

Well the rest of the week brings the start of college football and a three day weekend! I love Summer but Fall is my favorite season in so many ways! I also think it is going to be great to live at the beach this year during the Fall!

No comments: