Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another good night!

Well it is a muggy day here...the humidity is crazy! Late yesterday Christie, Harper, and Perry came over to check out the little guy and he slept the whole time! Last night was great again! We are so lucky with this puppy...we put him in the crate around 9:30 and he cried for about 5 minutes and then he went to sleep. Around 11:30 pm I took him outside and then he cried for about 5 minutes again and went to sleep. Woke up at 6 am and took him out...then we went back to bed until 9 am (that is when Norah woke up)!! He has been so good! Today I hit up Trader Joe's...I actually planned out the meals this week with a handy, dandy week planner Christie brought me...so I made a list of what we needed and stuck to it. Amazing how much you save just sticking to the list!

Well Norah walked Finn on his leash to the neighbors house and here is a cute pic of Norah with the neighbors, William and Davis. They are all so cute!

Sorry this pic is so blurry...my lens fogged up!!

Jeff is cutting the grass now and Finn is sleeping on the floor. Norah and I are hanging out eating lunch. Once she goes down for a nap...I'm going to try to clean and get laundry started. Then we will watch the finish of the Quail Hollow tournament (I still call it the Wachovia!). And maybe we will have some more visitors checking out Finn this afternoon. Have a Happy Sunday!

No comments: