Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Me Sickey

Yep...I'm sick again...I swear I have been sicker since I went back to work in August then I have been in the last 10 years. I have strep throat and it sucks. They did give me a shot of penicillin in the buttocks region so I am so hoping that kicks in soon. Of course, those of you that are moms know that it doesn't matter if you are sick...you are still expected to do everything! Jeff had strep throat a month or so ago and he layed in bed for three days...I'm lucky to get a nap in!! Ahhhhh! Oh well what do you do?

So my mom came up this past weekend and we were hoping to go see Darcy but the breeder was busy and we couldn't go so I guess we will meet the little guy on Memorial Day weekend when I pick him up. I think Finn will love having a playmate! The only pic I have taken lately was with my blackberry of Norah riding her bike...she is so cute!


I did watch the movie "Young Victoria" and really liked it but I wanted it to be longer! Well I am so behind on random things I need to do so I'm off to try to get better and get some things done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

am so sorry you are sick! I was sick last month for a full week, it was miserable! I of course, still went to work all but one half of one day!

www.runningwithsass.com