Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome Darcy!!

Well he is here!! Darcy is with us! I picked him up about 9 am in York, SC and he is so sweet! He is pretty laid back. We got home and played some then we put both in their crates and they were worn out...or at least Darcy was! Finn is super hyped up and is ready to play! We came back and played some more outside and then Norah went down, dogs in crates (they were ready to nap again!), and Daddy in bed. I decided to take advantage and rode the bike and walk....I wanted to run but it is humid and I didn't feel so hot so decided to just walk. I definitely like running better in the morning before the sun gets so hot!

They are going to be the best of friends!!!

Ranger is even in action...we took him to the vet on Thursday and we got him some pain medicine...it seems to be helping a lot. He is able to get up some more...

Norah is enjoying her new little brothers!!


We took Finn to the vet Friday and he weighs 8.4 lbs and Darcy weighs just a little over 5 lbs but Darcy has a lot of very soft fur so he looks the same size!
Jeff is cutting the grass now while the sun is out. It is supposed to maybe rain again later but tomorrow and Monday should be sunny all day! So we'll be spending a lot of time outside with the puppies and perhaps even doing a little grilling out!
Some other exciting news...my "little sister" Ashley and her husband Mike will be having their baby girl on Monday...she will join big brother and they will have a family of four! I am so excited for her...her blog is on my blog list "Ryan Madden"
Also here is something random...I haven't eaten meat but 4 times in the last 8 weeks...and the truth is I didn't even like it when I ate it those times. So I think I'm pretty much not eating meat anymore...of course I will eat fish and never say never...but we'll see.
Well I'm off to play referee with these two puppies as they like to "attack" each other!! Probably will post again this weekend...Anyone going to see Sex and the City 2 this weekend? I think I will have to round up some ladies to see it soon!

No comments: