Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Shower!

Well last night, Jeff and I were one of 6 couples that hosted a couples baby shower for our friends Ellen and Will (one couple was unable to attend as they are about to have baby #2!). Ellen and I have known each other for 15 years now...we were college roommates and roommates in the real world too! They are having a boy in July and I couldn't be more excited for them! They will make wonderful parents and I can't wait! So I took about 60 pics last night but narrowed it down to 10 so I wouldn't have pic overload! We had BBQ, mac-n-cheese, baked beans, slaw, hush puppies, beer and wine....whew! Shawna hosted it at her house which is awesome...also the weather was great...a little humid at first but no rain and not that hot.
Just some food set up pic

Cute cupcakes!

Cookies...I actually made these...and yes they did look like a kindergartner decorated them....but they tasted good!

Guest of honor, Ellen and my cute hubby!!

Me and Ellen (she looks amazing...just like a little ball in her belly!)

Ellen and the soon-to-be daddy, Will!

Cindy, Shawna (host and it was her house), Stephanie (host)

Kristin (host), McCay (host), Carrie and Ellen

Me and the cute hubby...I love him (even though sometimes he drives me batty!!) :)

Me and Margaret (this is Will's sister and I used to be her boss!...how funny!!)
Well I'm working on laundry...seems like that is always never-ending! Gotta put cute, baby girl in bathtub and get geared up for another work week! Later!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

The cookies are PRESH! You did a great job!