Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update 1 on Finn (and some random stuff)

I guess the next few updates are going to be pretty much all about the new guy...Finn. Last night went way better than expected. He woke up about 10:15 pm and I took him outside. Then about 10:45 I put him in his crate....(I had warned Jeff that he would probably cry all night so told him he would probably rather sleep in another room...so he slept in the guest room) Well Finn cried until 11:15 pm and then he was out! He slept in his crate and didn't make a sound!! I couldn't believe it! I woke up at 6 am and he was just sitting in his crate looking at me. So I took him outside and he did his thing..then we went back inside and he slept for another hour. It was great!! I hope tonight is the same!

I took him to the vet today to get checked out and looks good so far. He got his first vaccine and we go back in 4 weeks. Norah wants to play with Finn non-stop! He was so tired this morning but she would not let him sleep. So he is taking a nap in his crate now and Norah is taking a nap in her room...they should both be good to go this afternoon!

Well on a non-dog note...I forgot to tell ya'll that they gave me an "easy button" at the conference I went to. Norah has taken it and walks around the house pushing the button and says "That was easy"...it is hilarious.

I just dropped Jeff and a friend of his at the Quail Hollow tournament. Jeff told me that he heard that Tiger's wife, Elin, filed for divorce and is requesting $500 million because he admitted to sleeping with over 120 people...but I haven't read anything on people.com and if ain't on People...it ain't true...yet.

Also what about Sandra Bullock's news...that baby is so cute! Good for her! I am amazed that they kept a baby secret for over 3 months!

Well I guess I'm off to chill for a little while before my little ones get up!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Awww, there is nothing sweeter than a new puppy! Finn is adorable. And so is Norah of course!