Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday...just random stuff

Well I was slack on taking pics this weekend so the ones I have for this post are not that great. Let's see Saturday...Norah said she didn't feel good (I think she has allergies) but to be safe we didn't take her to swim lessons. I hit up Costco with Norah while Jeff cleaned the back porch. Then Jeff left and headed to Charleston for the night to celebrate Jake's graduation. Norah and I hung out and my friend Ellen came over in the late afternoon. She is due in July and is having a little boy...she looks great! She has the cutest baby bump! We ended up going to get some dinner at Hawthorne's pizza so that was nice. Even though we live close by...we are bad about actually seeing each other...we gotta get better about that!

Came back to the house and my neighbors came over and we just sat on the patio...drank some wine and watched the kids play....it was great! I love my neighbors! I did watch the movie "Leap Year" and it was cute. Sunday...Norah and I just played around the house and outside. Jeff got back around 6:45 pm and we just chilled. It was a very low key Mother's Day around here.

Well today I was so tired at work! Mondays are definitely not my favorites. Jeff's parents came over for dinner tonight and now I am about to hit the bed!

Here is a pic of little Finn (please ignore the mess in the background)...he has been so good!

These pics aren't that good but she wasn't into taking pics tonight but she came home with 2 pigtails and it was the cutest thing ever! She looks such like a big kid now and not a baby!

On a random note...I really kinda want to start riding a bike. It does scare me to actually ride on the road with cars but there has to be safe places to ride around here. I guess I can always just start riding in the neighborhood first....pretend that I'm like 10 years old and cruise the neighborhood! :)

No comments: