Friday, May 7, 2010

A Busy Week...

This week has gone by in a blur. Having Finn with us feels like he has always been here. He has done really well. Most nights I've had to get up once with him to go outside but that is it. I did go running on Monday and walking on Tuesday and Thursday. Work has been busy this week and basically it has been just a non-stop week.

Thursday, Norah woke up and just wasn't her self...she said she didn't feel good...so my neighbor (fabulous Sarah) watched her in the morning and I came home at lunch to be with her the rest of the day. I decided to treat her to a trip to the "ice cream place"...she doesn't get frozen yogurt.

Yoforia just opened in Charlotte beside Trader Joes...Norah got a chocolate yogurt with mini marshmallows, M&Ms, and Gummi bears...

I think she liked it!! We sat outside and she was so into the toppings! It was fun to do something with her during the week just us two. We had a lot of fun!
Then Thursday night I went with my mother-in-law to see Letters to Juliet for a free screening. She got the tickets through where she works. It was cute but I'm glad that I didn't pay $10 to see it! I do love seeing movies...and there was the preview to Eclipse before the movie started...I can't wait till that comes out!
Today I went to Norah's school for a Mother's Day breakfast...it was so sweet! She gave me a paper flower to wear and made me a card and poem. They had answered the questions "What do you want to get your mom for Mother's Day?" and Norah had answered "a cupcake." And "Why do you love your Mommy?" and she said "Because she gives me lots of toys."...how cute!!
Here are some pics from this morning....
This is a cute picture of Norah sharing her strawberries with Anna without even being asked to share! A proud moment for Mommy! (Yes, she had already spilled her juice!)

Cake time! Yum!

Norah and Anna hanging out...Norah eating a mini donut!

And Norah eating another donut!

Norah sugared out!

Well I'm off to bed! I'm exhausted! Jeff is headed to Charleston tomorrow to go to Uncle Jake's graduation from grad school. I sure will miss him! I hope to post again this weekend and will be sure to get some new pics of Finn up! I'm hoping to also her some updated pics of Darcy too...I get to pick him up in three weeks!

No comments: