Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 Random Thoughts for Sunday...

1. How 'bout those Tigers?! Clemson Tigers not those other ones... :)
2. Today I got more sleep then I think I have in 5 years! My mom had Norah stay with her last night and I did not have anything planned this morning...which is a first and Jeff walked the dogs. So even thought I got up at 6:30 and started a load a laundry...I went back to bed until 10! "Glorious"...you know how to say this...(Will Ferrell)

3. If you need to laugh....check out someecards.com


This last one was sent to represent the "teaching team" from last year...if someone ever got a hold of all of our texts...

4. Another way to laugh...watch "Meet the Browns." Mr. Brown makes me laugh out loud...


5. I read a book review in the paper for "The Beautiful Mystery" by Louis Penny and it looks good so I added it to my "Wish List." I then realized it was a new book in a series so I feel like I should read the first one in the series first...so I got the book "Still Life" by Louis Penny that is in the "To Be Read" electronic pile. Anyone read any of her books? Do you feel like you have to read the first in the series first too or just read any of them in any order?

6. Yesterday I had to deal with car stuff...there was a nail in my tire and had to be fixed. I hate dealing with car things. Anyway....since it was Saturday they didn't take appointments and it was first come, first serve. So my mom was a trooper and went with me so I wouldn't have to sit there and wait by myself. We ended up getting some errands done so it worked out. Car stuff is no fun and I love my car and will keep it till it dies! But if I had to get a car right now....I would get either the...
 Prius or the...
Honda Insight...I mean gas is ridiculous these days!!!

7. Jeff brought me Chipotle on Friday from Charlotte...it was so good! He packed this little cooler and everything for it.

8. I got my hair trimmed yesterday and liked it so I'm hoping I found my new hair cut person here. There is no kid themed type places here but the girl who did mine said she does children's too...so hopefully Norah and I can just go to the same person. Now I need dentist, doctor, eye doctor...
9. Norah helped my mom make a 10 layer chocolate cake yesterday...well after my mom and Norah had iced the 10 layers they realized that they had forgotten one layer!! So it went on top with a design...how funny! But it tasted yummy and that is all that matters!

10. I love 3 day weekends!

No comments: