Thursday, September 27, 2012

Books and Stuff....

I've been on the blog posting kick lately. Well it is Thursday and since all the new TV came out this week...I have to admit this is the first night I actually want to see some of the new shows. I love "Big Bang Theory" (which I will watch tonight)..."Person of Interest" and "Elementary" which I am recording both (DVR is starting to get loaded up!) and will probably watch tomorrow with Jeff. Has anything else been good this week?

Well lately life has been busy with just the little things and after a full day I still try to read a little at night. I've been reading "Liturgical Life Principles" for the Adult Sunday School class as it is what we are discussing. I really like it and recommend it.
I'm also still reading "Still Life" by Louise Penny when time permits...I even read some today using my Kindle App on my cell phone when I had a free minute.

Also on the book front, a friend here is trying to get together a book club (come on Sally...I'm so excited about it!!!)...and I've always wanted to do a book club so I was thinking of books to suggest and here are a few I found...


They all sound great! I of course could pick like 20 books off my wish list that I want to read! I love hearing about different books so I cannot wait to see what others suggest too.

Movies....why is there really no movies that really seem great lately? (Not that I have watched any lately anyway) There just hasn't been any out there that seem that great. I do see that "Avengers" is out on DVD so we may need to watch that one at some point...but now that football is on...who has time?! :)
 I'm excited for this weekend. So far all we have planned is Horseback Riding, checking out the local Atalaya Festival and Church. There also will be house chores, football and just plain family time...sounds like a perfect weekend (besides the chore part!)
Well gotta get a couple things done so I can watch "Big Bang" at 8!