Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Things...

A friend of mine who lives in NYC sent me this pic via text that she took on Sept. 11. I think it is pretty awesome! September 11, 2001 is a day I will never forget and still remember everything about the day and what I was doing, etc. It is such a tragic, sad day.

Norah has been tired after school these days. We live just a few miles from our school and Norah was asleep Tuesday in the car within minutes of leaving the school...how cute! Kindergarten is tough! :)
With Fall coming, the weather has been amazing here! I love the Fall...it is probably my favorite season. I have seen a couple of new TV show previews come on TV for new series and one that looks interesting is "Elementary." I wonder if there will be any other good new series coming out?
I feel like I really don't watch that much TV anymore...the TV will be on but I'm not really "watching" it lately. But I am excited for the new "Big Bang Theory", "Downton Abbey" and of course all the football to be on TV!

This week is just a normal week with the usual work, school, etc...nothing too exciting. Can't wait till tomorrow....Fridays are the best!

No comments: