Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Saturday Seven...

1. Yesterday Norah had donuts for Dads at school and has been talking about it for awhile. Jeff went and they both loved it! Norah got a little sad when Daddy Jeff had to leave her after it was over...but she made it through the day okay! (I guess sugar cured all!)



Hats were in that day as you can tell!!

2. We had FFF Night last night (Fun, Family, Friday) and it was great! One family was not able to be with us as sickness hit so we missed you, O'Tuel family! The kids got along great and seemed to keep themselves entertained! Can't wait for the next one...and again I took no pictures...it is funny how sometimes it doesn't cross my mind!

3. We had Norah's first Horseback Riding Lesson today...and she LOVED it! Her instructor was Miss Jane and the she rode a horse named Thunder. I loved how they first had Norah brush the horse, clean its feet, etc so she was familiar with the horse. Then after riding she had to clean up the horse. She was not scared at all (which you never know) and really enjoyed it. It was also a beautiful place and I enjoyed being out there watching everything too! Can't wait til next week!



4. Want a new addiction...try Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt...Blueberry Vanilla Graham...Oh my word...it is so good!
5. Jeff went hunting today...they left super early this morning...when he got back he was able to have some "me" time without us here which I know he needed! Since Norah and I ran lots of errands after Riding lessons...by the time we got home...Jeff took Norah to the beach and I got my "me" time! Now we are making decisions about what to have for dinner....

6. Yesterday at school I pulled an incoming fax off the fax machine...and it was for a Harry Potter Reading Club through Scholastic! I was so excited...I totally joined and downloaded all the discussion guides for each book! Love it! I think I might even print some off the Harry Potter bookmarks too! :)


7. Tonight we will be watching Clemson play and just chillin' out! Go Tigers! Tomorrow is a busy day around here...so better get some relaxation time while I can!

No comments: