Sunday, September 16, 2012

Today has been busy...

We got up this morning and Norah and I went to Sunday School (I went to the Adult version while she went to the Kid version.) Then I headed to Church and Jeff picked Norah up to head home. Jeff got painting and when I returned home from Church...he was rolling away. We actually did not quite finish the family room/kitchen but not too much is left. We watched the Panthers beat the Saints...well it was on so we kinda listened/watched as we cleaned, painted, did laundry, etc. Then we headed to Nini and Pops where Norah spent an hour dancing to this new Wii game...she loved it!
We also stuffed ourselves with dinner and dessert! Now we are home and I just finished my SmartBoard slides for class tomorrow and next have to grade a few quizzes. Then just a little more painting before I call it a night. Whew...it has been a busy weekend!
I have to leave with some pictures of Norah...I took these today as we were driving over to my mom's house for dinner. Jeff was driving and she was laughing at him so I turned around a snapped a few pics...she is the cutest, sweetest thing...I love her to death!! :)


1 comment: