Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Tuesday...

Literally twice today I thought it was Thursday...um...a little ahead of myself there. So Norah was being creative today when we got home and decided to make her own "Tattoo" on her leg with sticker jewels!

Design 2 was a kite!

So the only thing else happening is that I'm back on the instant coffee kick. When we put our house on the market I put the coffee pot up to clear the counters and started drinking instant coffee. After we sold our Charlotte house...the coffee pot came back out and regular brewed coffee happened. But then I got tired of making coffee everyday and cleaning the coffee pot when I was the only one drinking coffee...so instant came back in my life. The sad part is...I actually really like it. I even can drink it black lately. Scary but true.
Well I'm off to do a couple of things and then have some time to read! I promised myself that I needed a night off from school work...it is so hard not to do anything with it...I hope I can hold out!

No comments: