Sunday, September 30, 2012

Please don't end weekend....

This has been a great weekend and I so wish it didn't have to end. Jeff came home on Friday and the best part...it is finally for good! YEAH! I cannot tell you how excited Norah and I are that he is here all the time now. It was really tough not having him during the week especially once school started but now we are super happy that he is home now! So ABS Coastal Insulating (insulation and gutters) is in business...spread the word!
Norah had horseback riding lessons on Saturday and did great. They actually asked to change her from western lessons to English style lessons because she is interesting in learning to jump on the horse. The teacher let Norah do a "mini" jump with the horse, Issac, and she loved it!
Saturday also involved a purchase for Jeff...he got a new TV for his birthday. It was a combo gift from my mom and Norah/me. He has put the 37" TV where you ask? The GARAGE! He is obsessed with the garage! So with the new TV came lots of football watching. Our friend, Ellis came by to eat with us and watch some games. It was a low key day but great!!



Today Norah and I went to Sunday School and then I went to Church. Came home and Jeff let me take a nap while he took Norah to Brookgreen Gardens. A friend of mine (Thanks Cynthia!) gave me two free passes to Brookgreen that expired today so I was glad he used them. Norah and Jeff had a great time. They got to see the animals in the zoo and go into the Butterfly House where Norah got to touch some of them. Needless to say, we will be heading back soon.

I also saw a movie preview this weekend that actually looked good..."Argo"...so it is now on the list to see. And since it is a movie that Jeff would probably want to see...we might actually go see it! :)
Well I'm off to get some school things done for tomorrow and watch some football with the hubby! I do wish I had one more day for this weekend!

No comments: