Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Tuesday...

Let's see...Sunday was a strange day....we tried to motivate but we couldn't get in gear fully. I did go for a run at the Greenway and on my way saw Crista and Mike and their super cute boys! But after that Jeff and I started on yard work but then seemed to get side tracked. I wanted to go visit a friend of mine (Hey Christie...sorry I'm a slacker!) but couldn't get moving.

Well we did watch two movies this past weekend...The Time Traveler's Wife (thought it was sweet and sad...I haven't read the book but I might now...I could tell they probably left a lot out of the movie) and Inglourious Basterds (We really liked this (I could have done without all the gore) but I thought it was really good and Brad Pitt made me laugh out loud!) We started the Informant with Matt Damon but we never finished it...wasn't that exciting what we saw.

Monday came and went...nothing too exciting there. But it was Norah's first day back at school in a week so I was very excited when I picked her up and she had earned a STAR for the day. They just started this star system and only like half the class got one and she was one of them...now can she keep it up? :)

I miss baby girl so much during the day so I like when she has had a good day at school. And now that the weather is getting warmer and fabulous (I'm lovin' the spring like weather!) they get to go outside more which is awesome. Jeff hit the gym on Monday and I took the day off...so ready for my shoes to get here!

Today met my Super Great Neighbor for our morning walk at 5:45 am and we were saying how in just one more week our mornings will start being lighter...how exciting. I took some pics of Norah on the way to school this morning. The first pic she is singing part of the song..."if you are happy and you know it"

This next pic is when they say "If you are happy and you know it, hug a friend" and she is hugging herself and being silly!! She is so cute and precious!

I did say I would post a pic of cute Fritz and here is one I found. This is right before Christmas of 2008. I was trying to get a pic of Norah and the dogs for the Christmas card. I miss my Fritz!

Well I am off to bed now to read a magazine. I'm behind on reading my books lately...just out of time but hope to get back on schedule this week. Until the next post...

No comments: