Saturday, March 27, 2010

The rest of the week....

Let's see..since I left off...Wednesday...this pic is of Norah trying to ride in the front seat on the way to school...I don't think so! :) But she is so cute!!!
Wednesday...ran 3 miles...Jeff went to gym. I did run with a running skirt on with 7" compression shorts underneath and loved it. May have to get more of this combo! Thursday...walked with my Neighbor in the morning before work, Jeff went out with his friends that night to Braswell's to watch some basketball. Friday came...yeah! Worked and Friday night we watched The Blind Side...I thought it was a great movie. It made you want to be a better person and hope that there were more good people in the world out there. I definitely had some tears and appreciated my life more.

Saturday...first my mom went to a 8 am pilates class!! Go Mom!! She is so good about going to Pilates lately and to get up so early on a Saturday too...yeah! I'm proud of you! Jeff started on phase 2 of the patio...see pic...

He is doing a great job and hopefully it will be done soon..of course it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Yuck! :(
I did run today about 5 miles....I could definitely feel a difference of the temperature. Usually I don't even take Gu with me less than 6 miles but with things heating up...I think I will have to take one if I'm over 4 miles. I went to the Greenway around 2 pm today and it wasn't as crowded as it usually is...but I did see lots of dogs and there was one that was walking where its back legs were on a wheelchairish kind of thing...it was sweet.
And Norah had fun playing with the neighbors....
This is Norah and neighbors..William drawing with Norah and Davis driving the bike....

Norah running around William and Davis...
So I went out tonight with the ladies...Shannon, Julie and Melissa to a restaurant called "Customshop" in Charlotte. It was really good and I had the best time! It is so great to get out with just girls! Here are some pics! By the way...I could live off cheese and wine...yummy!

This is Julie on the left and Melissa on the right (I'm trying to get Melissa to run with me in some race!!....of course she is probably super fast and will leave me in the dust. (even though she tries to tell me she is slow like me)..but it would still be so fun to have someone there and to talk about training and stuff!!) ;)

That is my buddy Shannon on the left and me on the right...my hair looks like crap! Oh well!
Well I guess that is it for now...I'm off to bed. Tomorrow if it does rain...I need to start packing for the family as we are headed to the beach for Easter...yeah! Talk to ya'll soon!

1 comment:

medinger said...

Hi Caroline! This is great! Had a great time at dinner last night...and I would love to go running anytime, except I can assure you I am the turtle! :-)
I hope to see you soon! Melissa