Monday, March 1, 2010

Sick Day....

So Norah woke up today and told me "I don't feel good. My ear, throat, tummy hurt." She has had a bad cough lately too...so I stayed home today and took her to the doctor. The earliest appt. I could get was 11:50 am...Norah has walking pneumonia and ear infection in both ears. Poor thing! I hate when she is sick...I feel so bad for her! But it is amazing how good she was this weekend and everything with what she has. So I had to get her two antibiotics and then we go back next Monday to check out her lungs. She has to stay home from school tomorrow too. So I had to give her a sucker since she was so good today. Plus...she won't really eat anything....

On other news, Jeff went to the gym tonight but I'm still taking today off. I hope everyone had a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Danielle J. said...

Aww, poor thing! I hope she feels better soon.

Mer said...

Poor baby! Macy is sick, too. Sick in the belly.