Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!!!

I know...I know...I'm a slacker poster this week. This week has been wild. I stayed home with baby girl on Monday, then Jeff stayed home on Tuesday, then Wednesday we took her to school...then they called me (whole 'nother story)...Jeff, Mrs. Hoppe, and I each watched her on Wednesday afternoon, my mom watched her on Thursday (thanks Nini for making the drive!), and today we have a babysitter watching her. Plus my work has been busy this week especially since I've been the only one here for most of the latter part of the week! So needless to say, I'm so glad it is Friday!!!

So for those of you that knew my cute Fritz...I sure do miss him! It is lonely without him in the house. We have decided to get another dog and if all works out...we will be getting "Mr. Darcy" in June. Here is a pic of his mom and dad! (The white one is Sami and that is the mommy and the white and brown one is Triton, the dad!)...They are labradoodles....Aren't they too cute! If anyone has any advice with Labradoodles...I would love to hear it! I'll have to get a pic of Fritz to put on here too...he was the best!


Well I have still been super stoked about the half-marathon last weekend and can't wait for my next one...I really want to run this one in Annapolis in June with Krishna (probably not with her but behind her...) ;) but I still am working on whether I can take a day off work then or not.
I haven't worked out this week so far...yikes! It has been crazy! But tonight I'm going to try to run like 2 miles or so and then run on Sat and Sun. The funny thing is now I know I can get out the door and just run...so weird because I remember when I used to only be able to run like 2 minutes or something. Just goes to show...practice, practice, practice!
Jeff has still been hitting up the gym this week! I am trying to get him excited about running a half-marathon with me in October. I think he is almost on board! Well I hope to have some weekend posts...so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

OMGOSH! They are the cutest things ever. I can't wait to see Mr. Darcy!