Friday, March 19, 2010

Sick Day...Again

Yep...my baby girl is sick...again. She woke up this morning with 102.4 fever. She was just sick 2 weeks ago! Ahhhhhhh! This is when daycare sucks big time...I feel like she is sick all the time! Anyway...hopefully it is just a bug and maybe with some rest today and this weekend...she will be good to go. She has another birthday party tomorrow that now it is looking like she won't be able to go to...She seems to be sick for all the birthday parties :(

Yesterday she had her PJ party at school celebrating all the birthdays. Most of the kids in her class have turned 3 already or turn three in the next couple of weeks. So they decided to have one big party for everyone. Norah is the youngest in her class since she won't be 3 until June. It was a sign that she wasn't feeling so great at the party when she only took like a bite or two of her cookie. So here is lots of pics from the party. you can tell that they all have their PJs on!






These last two pics of Norah are when she played "pin the birthday hat on Dora"...it was really cute!
So I gave Norah some Motrin which seemed to help with the fever some. I may have to take her to the grocery store this morning as our outing for the day. I did get my hair trimmed last night and talked about my grays! I think I might have to get my hair highlighted or something soon to help cover it. Getting older...sucks! My friend Meredyth is on her way to go on a cruise today...lucky girl! I'm going to try to work our during Norah's nap today...and get a long run in tomorrow. I would love to check out some running sunglasses this weekend too but we'll see baby girl's status. Keep your fingers crossed that Norah feels better! Well I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

No comments: