Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Slacker...

Sorry...I've been a slacker and haven't posted in a little while. I planned on posting this weekend but I just forgot! So anyway...here is the latest. To catch ya'll up...last Friday I got to go to the Sardis Pres. Church consignment sale early due to my fab friend Christie. I got Norah some trucks to play with outside, DVDs (including Finding Nemo), and two outfits for less that $30...you can't beat that! Then we headed to Harper's to eat as the cute family that we are :) ...and they have these new interactive tables....basically the table was cut out and this computer screen was in it. So Norah could just drag her finger across the screen and it was like drawing! It was so great! She was so entertained!

Saturday I ran and it was great and Jeff hit the gym. We actually cleaned and then got to play outside some but then it rained some later...so we watched Finding Nemo...I had never seen it and it was cute! I did watch Up in the Air with George Clooney during Norah's nap...it was good but wasn't great like I was expecting. Then Saturday night...it was yummy Turkey burgers by Chef Jeff again...so good! And we had a new wine which was yummy!

Sunday...Outside time with Norah. Then Jeff hacked the cable line in the yard while trying to remove some monkey grass...so we had to call the ole' cable people out. So no tv or computer during Norah's nap for me!! But I got to read my book so that was great! Jeff went to a funeral and Norah and I hung out here. Just chilled out!

Monday....ran in the morning....work but the best part was coming home and after Norah ate dinner we played outside with our neighbors from like 6 pm until 7:30 pm and it was light outside!!! I love it being lighter later...but my early mornings are really dark now!

Tuesday...early morning walk with my neighbor and just work and school for this bunch!

Today...Happy St. Patty's Day! Norah went to school in a cute green and white polka dot dress and pink leggings....and green shoes! But this is what she had on when I picked her up...

This is Norah in action once she saw me! They said she spilled something on her dress the first 10 minutes of school this morning...so they had to put her spare shirt on...but she still has on green shoes at least!!

Tomorrow Norah has to wear her PJs to school for a PJ Party they are having. Hopefully I'll get some cute pics of that to post!

Oh yeah...I got my new running shoes in and they are great! No more blisters so far! And it is good they are a different color from my old ones as I wear the old ones for walking and I can tell which one is which really fast!

And for those of you who are like me and Twilight obsessed (I am so Team Edward)...New Moon comes on DVD Saturday...I swear I might go to Target like first thing on Saturday to buy it!! I'm not afraid to shove the 12 yr old girl out of the way to get my video. I do heart Edward! :) (And yes I've already seen it but I can't wait to watch it again!!)

No comments: