Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lazy Day...

This Saturday started off pretty lazy....we didn't even get out of PJs till lunch! But we made it up by...I went for a run and J went to the Y to work out...even N went out and played this afternoon.

We got sandwiches from EarthFare for lunch...highly recommend as you get this big sandwich (your choice) grilled and blue tortilla chips for $5.99...yum. For dinner Jeff grilled turkey burgers (also from EarthFare) and asparagus (Costco...they are always the biggest ones you can find!) and we ate the burgers with avocado, hummus and salsa....it was the best! I told J that this may become the new Sat. night meal!

So the last couple runs I have gotten a blister in the same spot and after running today my arches are hurting so I think I need new shoes. Well one of the blogs I read...The Skinny Runner...link on the side over there...gave this discount code...

"At runningwarehouse.com if you click on “team discounts” and enter CP20 you’ll get 15% off. And the shipping’s free."

So I figured this time I would just get the same shoes as they seem to be working. I paid $110 for them at Run For Your Life (love this store!)...but found them on this site for $89.95 plus had the 15% coupon! No tax and free shipping! SCORE! Of course the only one they had was an ugly color left in them...not the cool blue ones I have now but who looks at my shoes anyway! So they will be here on Wednesday. So until then, I have to run in the oldies. Boo!

Well I'm off to bed...hopefully I will post tomorrow and have some pics to share. Doesn't seem like a real post without pics!

No comments: