Saturday, December 4, 2010

3 weeks until Christmas...Yikes!!!

I cannot believe that there is only 3 weeks before the big day. Due to Norah being sick last week we didn't get a tree until Thursday night and now it still needs to be decorated! I an going to try to get the lights up now and the ornaments up tomorrow.

Tonight we go to my work party and Chima. Chima is uptown Charlotte and the ACC Championship (Florida St. vs. Virginia Tech) game is in Charlotte tonight too...so it should be pretty busy! (It would have been so awesome if Clemson was in the game)

This morning we went to see the Singing Christmas Tree for Kids and it was really fun! I loved the little groups of girls that danced in it too...it was cute! This is the third "event" we have taken Norah to and have really enjoyed all of them. We can't wait to find what the next one will be.

I have almost all my Christmas shopping done....if you know me you know that I like to get it done as soon as possible so I can enjoy the holidays. I hate shopping in crowded stores so I try to get all gifts on-line. If I must go to a store then I want to get it over with early to avoid the masses. Hopefully I can get the rest done this week and have the last two weeks to soak up all the music and activities!!

Well I am off to order Christmas cards and get the lights on the tree before it is time to get ready for the party!

Here is Norah getting ready for it to start!
They gave all the kids the bell to wear around their necks and they would all shake/jingle it during the show. Here is Norah in action...

It was hard to get a pic of it...my camera did not want to use the flash for some reason so this picture does not do it justice!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

The singing Christmas tree looks ADORABLE! When our little one comes along I need all your advice on fun events like this.

We have an intern at our school this year and she made me think of you today. She was talking about juggling observations, work, papers, and projects. I hope you are surviving in this crunch time of year!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute and sounds like a fun activity.

And I also can't believe how close Christmas is. With it on a Saturday it seems like there is even less time.