Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve...Eve!!

It is getting so exciting around here that Christmas is 2 days away...tomorrow being Christmas Eve! I just got my "wrap on" so we are all set here at the Hoppe house. Now we are just waiting to see if we are going to have a white Christmas or not!

Yesterday I took Norah to the Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat doctor and she is got to have her tonsils and adenoids taken out...I so hope this helps her and maybe she can stay sick free for a few months! She is scheduled to have it done January 4 and has to take two weeks for recovery so no school or activities. I guess it is a good thing that I am not working! :) I must say that I am super nervous about this...I know they do it all the time but I really do not like to think of anything happening to my baby!

Last night I went to see "Black Swan" with Carrie and Leslie. The movie is interesting to say the least...when the movie ended and the credits started to roll...no one in the theatre got up for like 3 minutes. Even today I was thinking about certain parts of it. It is a strange one but really good. It is different which I think makes it stand out and Natalie Portman will definitely win an Oscar for it.
I love the Christmas feeling right now...the music, having a fire going in the fireplace, lots of yummy treats, the talks of Santa with Norah...basically everything....seeing Norah's face on Christmas morning...that is the best thing ever! Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: